Subject: Chimerix Inc. Change of Data Protection Officer in Estonia
From: "Alex Houstoun" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - AKI" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Chimerix - VeraSafe Project Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2025 15:22:14 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that with effect from September 4th, 2025, VeraSafe 
([email-masked], with the contact person, Zia Maharaj) will no longer 
be serving as the Data Protection Officer for Chimerix Inc. (2505 Meridian 
Parkway, Suite 100, Durham, NC 27713, USA).

The new DPO is as follows:

Jessica Vialle

Global Privacy Officer & Data Protection Officer

Jazz Pharmaceuticals, 84 Quai Charles de Gaulle, 69006 Lyon, France

+33 (0)4 37 49 68 95

Email: [email-masked]

Kindly update your records and/or DPO register accordingly.

Thank you.

Alex HoustounPrivacy Counsel

+1‑617‑398‑7067

|
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

VeraSafe® - <https://www.verasafe.com/>   www.verasafe.com

🎧 Listen to Our Podcast:
Privacy 
<https://verasafe.com/privacy-in-practice-podcast/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=podcast_signature_abtest&utm_content=version-a> 
in Practice📰 Subscribe to Our
Newsletter 
<https://verasafe.com/verasafe-monthly-newsletter/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_signature_abtest&utm_content=version-a>